Tuesday, August 27, 2013

'To Little Girls And Daughters Everywhere'. Live Shows, Here I Come! Week 35.

Retouches by Natalia Fedner Design


Dear Diary,

Here's my offering to you this week......

*  Since I'm focusing on comedy, I'm taking Lesly Kahn's Triage this week.  It's like an orientation for a small group where you meet with her and put up a scene so she can determine how she can help.  You get to choose a scene she has pre-approved.  I love my scene.  It's a fun one.  I'm nervous and excited.  Wish me luck!



Now on to the main attraction.....


Here's a new vlog, everyone!  I wrote a post last year called, 'Lovely Lady Lessons From Mommy With Love'.  Here's the video version.  Or Click Here to view it in Youtube.





Have a THRIVING week, peeps!


with MAAAAD LOVE,

x Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment