Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Quotes And Sh*t". Live Shows, Here I Come! Week 14.





Dear Diary,

Here's my offering to you this week.....

*  What do you guys think???  I vamped up my blog.  Well, it started with my wanting to add a 'Subscribe' option linked to my Mailchimp account.  Then I ended up playing around with some templates.  I accidentally 'Applied' the changes and lost my old template.  I was working on this baby all weekend.  I think it looks more modern and fresh.



Now on to the main attraction.....

My brain's not working.  I've been working on this post for a couple days now and I can't seem to finish a paragraph or a sentence!  So, I've stepped away to read some funny and motivational quotes.  So, this is what I have for you this week.....some funny, light, motivational quotes!  :D  

Speaking of light, let's start with this one!

This is a cute one.  

My mother would say this one describes me to a T.

I KNOW you can all relate.

Hollaaaaaaaa!

I love Tony Robbins.



Before Tony Robbins, there was Zig Ziglar.

Me and one of my quotes.  I got quotes too.  :)

Joseph Campbell.  Jump.  

Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling?

I like this next one because when I was younger, I had trouble saying the words, 'worm' and 'warm'.  It just reminded me of that, that's all.  

Hahahahahaha.  He's just chillin.  Too funny.

In case you don't see it, it says, "It's Only Love.  Give It Away."
Last but, not least....Mickey, take it away!




Hope you enjoyed today's post!  I sure did.  :D



with MAD LOVE,

x Alex











No comments:

Post a Comment