Thursday, April 18, 2013

"My Beauty/No More Acne Vlog". Live Shows, Here I Come! Week 16.





Dear Diary,



Here's my offering this week......

*  I did Lyndsey Baldasare's casting director workshop this week.  Went well and had fun!  She gave me an adjustment and I did it without feeling like I was trying too hard or working too hard at it.  It felt easy and I felt like it was just me saying the lines.  Uber fun.  Plus, I caught her off guard and she let out a chuckle.  :D




Now on to the main attraction.......

I put together my beauty secrets/regimen vlog.  
Also, if you're an acne sufferer like I was, you're gonna wanna watch this!  Yeah yeah.

I tried editing it down as much as I could but, I wanted to be as thorough as possible with this.  So, it's a bit long but, I think it's worth it.  Let me know what you think.

Also, trying to make this 'perfect' has been causing much anxiety.  I've literally worked on this for days without giving any attention to my writing (I have a show, maybe two coming up soon), or anything else for that matter.  Jeeeeez, I had to wrap it up and say, "It's ok.  Be done with it and believe you did the best you could".  So, it's not as polished as I want it to be but, F*CK ITTTTTT!!!!  :D  Letting go of the 'idea' of perfection and putting myself out there, AS IS.  Another lesson I learned while making this.  



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I'm like, listening SO INTENTLY to your post because your face looks freaking amazing. And even though I used to be a dermatology nurse, I see your face and I'm like, I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT! Hahaha. The last product that you mentioned-- girl, hook it up if I have to get it through you! Message me on FB or text me if you still have my number! <3 Love you, miss you, and seriously, (I haven't seen you in like 3 years) but I'm so proud of you & all of your success!

    ReplyDelete