Monday, January 9, 2012

Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 2. Sedonaaaaa



Hi everyone!!!

No blog post this week!  I'm in Sedona with the family right now.  It's my dad's 70th birthday!  This place is amazing!  Especially the spirituality here...I feel at 'home'.  And the people here are sooooo nice.  I heard the Phoenix Airport was the friendliest, and they are!!!!!  My parents, being New Yorkers, were a bit uncomfortable with it, with all the smiles and eye contacts but, they're opening up.  They're adjusting well.  Hahahahaha.  ;)

I'll put up some pics in the next post.  The picture on top was literally taken from our balcony.  Apparently we have one of the BEST views.

Oh!!!  One more thing!  The Criminal Minds episode I'm in will be airing the 15th!  On CBS!  They said that was the tentative date so I will make sure and get back to you but, it's this coming Sunday!!!  I know the Golden Globes are on but, if you can switch back and forth... maybe you'll catch me!  Yaay!!!

I plan on having some friends over to watch together.  This is too cool maaaaaan.  :)

Ok, well, I'm gonna go join nature now!  Hope you all have a wonderful week.  Friend me on Facebook for daily updates!




with LOVE,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment