Monday, January 2, 2012

Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 1. 'New Accountability Buddy Announcement'


Hellooooooooooo 2012!

*  As you can see, my NEW goal for this year is....BOOK a GUEST-STAR on a tv show.  Do you believe in me??  Wink Wink.  ;)
I booked co-star in 2011, now, let's keep it moving.  And I will go back to setting weekly goals so we can do it together. 

*  iMovie Workshop!  Do you own a Mac, want to make your own videos, but you're not too familiar with iMovie??  Well, guess what??  We'll teach you...for FREE!  Because this is the year to create your own thing!  Make some videos and throw them up on Youtube.  Because you never know.
Email if interested and we'll put something together for you.  :)



I'm working on my newsletter(s) right now so, no writing this week.  But, I put together a video to announce my NEW Accountability Buddy!  


Gettin ready.  Gettin ready.  Gettin ready for another fabulous year.  Holla.  :)

Have a wonderful week and I'll see you guys next week!!!!


with LOVE,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment