Thursday, October 17, 2013

"This Is It". Live Shows, Here I Come! Week 42.



Dear Diary,


Here's my offering to you this week....

*  I'll be in NY til Wednesday next week!  Visiting family and attending a wedding.

*  I'm super stoked to be collaborating with FAME'US Magazine!  I'll be the face of their Kickstarter video so that they can go to print.  Will have more details for you soon.  Yaay!!!  Thank you FAME'US Magazine!




*  I'm doing another GIVEAWAY!!  With Halloween approaching, I think it would be perfect to give away a signed copy of the movie I was in, 'Scary Or Die'.  Just comment here, or on my Facebook Fan Page, or my Instagram, "Scary Or Die" and I'm going to draw a winner.  And check back next week! 



Now on to the main attraction...


It's GO time.  

Things are moving fast.  

I feel like I'm on the verge of another breakthrough, Dear Diary.  

I don't know what and how exactly but, there's a tingle in the air and in my body these days.  Intuition, perhaps?  Maybe it's none of my business to figure it out.  Just feeling that something's going on, something's changing, something's flowing…maybe that's enough.  I'm just trusting God/The Universe and moving.  Taking action.

I have more energy these days.  Ironically, with each action I take, I get more energy.  In fact, I could be sleeping more but, I feel like I wake up these days feeling like I have a purpose.  I have things I WANT to take care of.  Some things, I have to but, I still feel like I want to.    

For example, this post.  I'm writing this on the plane on my way to NY.  I rarely used to do any work on the plane.  I would either listen to music, watch movies or tv shows, try to sleep, or eat.  But, I know this is the only time this week I'll be able to write this post, and I'm happy to do it.  Sometimes I amaze myself at how committed I am to this blog...I don't make money from it nor do I have someone giving me a deadline each week.  It's a promise I made to myself three years ago...and we're still going strong.  
This blog has changed my life.  It's made me a professional.    

Alex, I am so damn proud of you.  

It's all about building and laying down foundation.  My foundation's solid.  

I'm excited.  I'm curious.  I'm patient.  I'm flexible.  

THIS is The Diary Of The THRIVING Actress.  THIS is my journey.

Who knows how my future will unfold?  I sure don't.  But what I do know....I'm in it, I'm doing it, and I'm learning incredible lessons along the way.



Whatever the outcome, THIS. IS. IT.  



Til next week!



with MAAAD LOVE,

x Alex






  














1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how many people are NOT engaged with the shaping ,of the direction, of their own life. It is refreshing to hear of your bright energy directing the established goals that you have initiated. Maad Buddha Hug My Kim Chi Warrior!

    ReplyDelete