Monday, July 18, 2011

Television, here I come! Week 28. 'Carmaggedon, Shmarmageddon'


Me, Corbin, and Pasean.  :)
'Scary or Die'   Fall 2011






Friggin AMAAAZING!!!  I'm quoted on Larry Moss's website!!!  Aaaaaahhhhh!  Yaaay!


I found out because of Google Alert.  Google lets me know when my name is used anywhere on the web.  Set this up if you're interested in creating any online presence for yourself.  Another cool thing I learned in Dallas Travers's workshop.  :)







And this week's post is a VLOG!!  Yaaaay!  Enjoy!  :)






This Week's Goal:  I'm really excited about this.  I don't have enough footage for my reel....that I LOVE and that showcases the dynamic actress that I am.  ;)   So, I'll be shooting a scene to add to my reel.  I'm really really excited about this.  My friend Dylan will be helping me out.  I'll keep you posted on how it all turns out.  Woo hoo!



Have a fantastic week!  



with LOVE,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment