Monday, May 21, 2012

Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 21. 'Pics from Home'




Dear Diary,


I'm still in New York.  It's pouring rain here.  We had beautiful weather for a couple days so I can't complain.  Leaving today with mom and sister for Europe.  We're going to 5 countries in 10 days!  London, France, Italy, Switzerland, and Austria.  We're doing it with a Korean tour group.  I can't wait to take pics and vlog about this.  

I just want to get a post in for the week before I leave.

I got some pics while being home.  





First.  Bells.  Momma misses you.  



 Monica's Graduation.  Congratulations seester.
 Dad, Mom, and Me.
 The parents.  So cute.
 Awww.
 Aww Awww.









Q train forever.  Missed you Brooklyn.
 Choi seesters heading to the city.
 Union Square.
 Free Hugs.  

Luna.  Family dog.  Luna and Bella don't like each other, unfortunately.  hahaha.




 Baby Emma's Christening.  

 Emma and Daddy.
 Momma Allie.  Love you.
Me and Jeannine.  Love you.




Ciao Diary!



with AMOUR,

Alex














2 comments: