Monday, November 7, 2011

Television, Here I Come! Week 44. 'ActorFest!'



Hiiiiiiiiiiii World!  Hiiiiiiiiiiii everybodyyyyyyyyy!!!!

*  Does this count as getting 'inked'??  ;)  My friend and fellow blogger gave me a shout out in her blog!  Thank you Kikey!  Here it is!
Livin' La Vida L.A!

*  And I read this quote this past week.  LOVE it.  By Jackson Kiddard.
Don't Settle
"Don't settle because you're afraid you won't find something better.
Don't compromise because you don't want to be alone.
Give your perfect life, lover and job,
time and space to grow into your life.
Don't rush, don't hurry.
Take your time, be easy, have patience.
Allow everything to come to you with your subtle guiding and intending.
Your days of constant chasing with little reward are over.
Everything you've ever wanted and more
are coming to you,
you just have to let it in with love,
receptivity and non-judgment.
Letting it in is how you become it."
:)

I went to ActorFest this past Saturday!  I put together a lil video of the experience.  :)



Have a beautiful week!  Full of surprises and miracles.  :)

with LOVE,

Alex


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you was there. Did you check out my boys booth thecastingdirector.com I am making a webseries and want to also shoot the plumber scene you should check out and sign out sorry been out of the loop for past few months. It is only $7.00 a month alot of CD's go there. Later

    Eric V

    ReplyDelete