Monday, April 11, 2011

Television, here I come! Week 15. 'Fashion Show'





Hi Monday!  Hi Everyone!


I did a little Midnight Shopping in Seoul.  These places are open 24/7.  They actually come alive after 9pm....well, closer to midnight, the better.  Shopping at night can be dangerous...you're deliriously shopping.  You may be doing some spending but the upside is, you get wholesale price.  Whaaaaaat.   I am so happy with my purchases.  Made a cute video to share with you.  Hope you enjoy my very own private Fashion Show!  :)





The Diary of A Thriving Actress - Television, here I come!  Week 15.  'Fashion Show' from Alexandra Choi on Vimeo.







with LOVE, 


Alex

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the fashion show, but I LOVE the accessories (purses/handbags & headbands) the most!!!! Great video & Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your getting good at the editing. While you are buying clothes, your dog always sleeps on my clothes. No where else, just on my clothes.

    -Peter

    ReplyDelete