Thursday, November 8, 2012

'Hurricane Sandy Blog/Vlog' Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 45






Dear Diary,


Here's my offering to you this week....


I'm back home in Brooklyn.  I've been here for almost a week.  I was suppose to come home for Thanksgiving but changed my flight last minute to come and help my family with cleanup from Hurricane Sandy.  I will be here a month.

It's been so crazy and hectic here, I'm a hot mess.  I got my dad's car towed today and I'm wearing my underwear inside out and/or backwards, like everyday.  Hot mess.

I got some footage and put together a vlog to show you firsthand how my family has been affected.  My family is a trooper.  We're holding it down but, I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone.  I watched a man collapse the other day.  There's no power for lots of people and it's freezing...we just had a Nor`easter.  Also, the lines to get gas is unbelievable.  People are actually pulling guns on one another.

Cray.






Here's the video...hopefully, I'll be able to document more.  Hope you're all safe and well...wherever you are.  :)


Blog posts may be a little late each week this month but, I will get something in.  Have a great week.


with LOVE,

Alex

 

No comments:

Post a Comment