Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'Take a break'. Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 34.




Dear Diary,

Here's my offering to you this week....


I think I will take a break this week from writing a full post.  My brain's a little tired.  Just feel like watching silly youtube videos and reading good quotes.  

So, that's what I'll share with you.
These e-cards can get a little annoying but, some are pretty funny.    



Here are some others....some crack me up, some put a warm feeling in my icy cold heart, some make me think, blah blah blah.....









And how cool is this?  I don't know what this means really but, it's happening on my birthday!!  December 3, 2012.







 Can you imagine what it would sound like here?



And I'd like to leave you with this video.  Buttermilk the goat.  When I saw this it made me think of my dog, Bells..then my roommate said it reminded her of me.  Guess me and Bells, we're cray cray and cute.  ;D 


Have a marvelous week.  


with LOVE,

Alex











No comments:

Post a Comment