Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 15. 'The Worst Audition Ever Video'







Hi World!  Hi Everybody!!

Magical Announcements!

*  Yaaay!  Thank you!  The Diary of The THRIVING Actress officially has over 10,000 views!!  Insane.  Thank you so much.  So, as promised, I'm giving away Steven Pressfield's book, Do The Work.  It's autographed by him too.  I will be drawing a name from my subscribers.  In order to participate, subscribe by email...you should see the box to your left.  I will draw this weekend and announce the winner next week!

*  I'm mentioned in a blog and I thought it was so cool and so sweet.  I'm sharing it.  Here's my friend's blog!  Enjoy.  :)     Amy's Blog



I made a VLOG for this week's post!  I did not have a very good experience with this particular audition and wanted to share with you what happened.  Who knows...maybe you can relate?  I hope you like!




Have a great week everyone!



with LOVE,

Alex

2 comments:

  1. <3 Maybe the universe is telling you that this part wasn't for you and that you're going to get something even better! :) keep your head up!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sank you lovely poo. All for the best. And YOU'RE the best!

      Delete