Monday, February 13, 2012

Guest-Star, Here I Come! Week 7. 'What a MAGICAL and THRIVING week!'

Cammy Kinney Photography.


Busy days.  I mean, productive days.  ;)
'Nympho or Creative Genius Part II' post will have to be another time.  Sorry!  

This post however is the bomb-diggity.
I'm finishing my Sam Christensen workshop this week.  I will write my review for it next week.  It's soooo good, I love the class.

***  I have MAGICAL news.  
Some of you may have received my newsletter already.  If you'd like to join my email list, I have added a 'Follow By Email' feature to the left.  It's gettin serious up in here now.  ;)

Steven Pressfield, author/writer of my favorite book, The War of Art saw my last vlog (which was inspired by the book), and loved it!!  He asked if he can run it on his site!!!  How crazy is that?!  Can this year get any better?!?!  

My vlog goes live on his website this Wednesday, the 15th!

www.stevenpressfield.com

I decided to make a follow-up video.  Here it is!

It's Pilot Season peeps.  New headshots anyone??  
I got new headshots this past week with Cammy Kinney!  Here are some pics for your perusal.  Also a couple friends got new photos too.  Sharing their pics with you as well.  
Cammy is one of my bestest friends in the whole world.  And she is giving a deal for my blog readers and friends.  Contact her and let her know I sent you.  And you'll get some great pics.  Especially if you need pictures for your website...check her website to see how badass she is.  

Also, if you need retouching...my friend Natalia Fedner is awesome.  She gives you two versions (one for print and one for web).  She's fast and her price is reasonable.  





Ashley Bank










Thank you God/Universe for another MAGICAL and THRIVING week!  

Wishing you a MAGICAL and THRIVING week as well!!


with LOVE,

Alex
























No comments:

Post a Comment