Monday, August 8, 2011

Television, here I come! Week 31. 'Accountability Buddy Announcement'!!!




Helloooooooo!!!!!!

This past week has been one productive week!  I shot my scene for my reel!  Aaaaah!  I already sat in with my friend/editor to begin cutting the rough for it and if I may say so myself....I am proud of my reel.

I wanted to shoot a scene because a)  I didn't have enough footage to use  b) the footage I did have didn't quite fit into how I wanted to brand myself or it didn't showcase what I can do.  So, I picked a scene of my choice, tweaked it a bit, and shot it!  It was so much fun.  Now, no more waiting around....let's just get it done!

I'm getting even more specific these days.  I've been getting similar feedback from casting directors and I'm taking their advice to see what happens.  What's the feedback I've been getting??  Well, I think I'm quirky and funny.  Unfortunately, I don't come off quirky and funny.  According to CDs, I look 'upscale', 'pretty', 'smart', and 'edgy'.  I'm saying it like it's a curse right?  Hahaha...oh hell yes!  Who wouldn't mind being upscale, pretty, smart, and edgy?  Now that I feel comfortable with that, I'm going to run with it.  I'm going to be the next badass....like a Bond Girl.   Watch out now!  :)  

So, my reel should be cut by today or tomorrow!  I'm so excited.  I will post my reel for next week!  Keep an eye out for it!

Speaking of casting directors....I've been getting questions about workshopping.  I will write my next blog post about my experience with CD workshops!


ANNNNNND.   The moment you've been waiting for.......ACCOUNTABILITY BUDDY!!

I thought it would be cute to make a video to make the announcement.   Yay!  Can't wait to get started buddy!  :)




Last Week's Goal:  Reel

Update:  Done!  I can't believe it's already shot and in the cutting room.  I can't believe I'm going to finally have a reel!  Waaaahhhooooooo!

This Week's Goal:  More Kundalini.  I have two agent showcases coming up this week and next.  I picked a new scene to go with my upscale, smart, pretty, edgy look.  Prepare for that.  And I have a Life Coach now!  Yes!  I will have my first session with her this week.  I'm building a team of professionals around me to help me get where I want to go.  I will keep you posted on that as well.


Sending productivity vibes your way!!!  Have a great week everyone.  :)


with LOVE,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment